After starting this the "too do" list kept growing. Here is the list of jobs so far.
- Old engine removed out through the Butterfly hatch.
- To do the above job much of the woodwork needed removal. This was done by Mali from yacht haven.
- New engine beds made.
- All sea cocks out, repaired or replaced.
- All hoses for water tanks replaced.
- Bilge painted with Bilgekote.
- Inside hull areas painted.
- Engine installed.
- 2 new Stainless steel water tanks fitted
- Inbuilt rear bilge water tank, cleaned, epoxied, new top made and fibreglassed in
- Both diesel tanks removed, welds redone, some repairs made to weak areas, epoxy coated and re-fitted.
- Compression post drained, hole drilled at bottem, re-fibreglassed
- Electric system rewired.
- All woodwork refitted interior
- New teak fitted to cabin top
- decks and all wood above waterline sanded
So far there is still heaps to do.
Here are a few pictures of the progress so far.