After starting this the "too do" list kept growing. Here is the list of jobs so far.
- Old engine removed out through the Butterfly hatch.
- Water and Diesel Tanks out, pressure tested and repaired. The water tanks were gone and will be replace, the Diesel tanks were ok, just need a repair.
- To do the above job much of the woodwork needed removal. This was done by Mali from yacht haven.
- All sea cocks out, repaired or replaced.
- All hoses for water tanks replaced.
- Bilge painted with Bilgekote.
- Inside hull areas painted with Interlux Toplac.
- New engine beds made.
- Engine installed.
- Electric system rewired.
So far there is still heaps to do.
Here are a few pictures of the progress so far.